Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year, 2007

A belated Happy Christmas, Happy New Year and any other festivities you have been celebrating.

I resisted the urge to create a list of favourite Christmassy songs before my self-awarded sabbatical. In its place, here's my Yuletide breakdown:

Presents

Several. All gratefully received. Some edible; one rather saucy; one which will soon be providing freshly brewed beer.

Alcohol

Plenty, though - curiously - not to excess. There's bottles left over to enjoy ...

New Year's Resolutions

None. I made one a while ago to never make New Year's Resolutions. I have, however, decided to subtly change the content of this blog.

Out

Song lyrics as blog post titles. This will, I know, reduce the hits on this blog .. but the "accidental" hits never read it anyway. I retain the right to include snippets of song lyrics and/or poetry as the urge takes me.

In

More opinion: release the inner grump. This was after all intended to be my Two Pennies Worth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring on the grump!